- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Many people initially seek out a chiropractor because they are in pain. Headaches, low back spasms, neck stiffness, leg or arm pain, and many other symptoms are all common reasons people try chiropractic for the first time. In this first phase of care, the main goal is to find the cause of these symptoms and reduce your discomfort. Sometimes this will require daily visits, or two to three visits per week for a short time to "put the fire out."
Most people are under the assumption that if they don't feel any pain that there is nothing wrong with them - that they are healthy. Unfortunately, pain is a very poor indicator of health. In fact, pain and other symptoms frequently only appear after a disease or other condition has become advanced. Less than 20% of your total nervous system (the master control system) is considered to be sensory in function; that is to say that less than 20% of our nerves detect and signal back to the brain a pain or symptom. Don't you think taking care of the other 80% is important, too?
For example, consider a cavity in your tooth. Does it hurt when it first develops or only after it has become serious? How about heart disease? Regardless of whether you are talking about cancer, heart disease, diabetes, stress or problems with the spine, pain is usually the last thing to appear. When you begin chiropractic care, pain is also the first symptom to disappear, even though much of the underlying condition remains.
Dr. David Mason
Franklin Chiropractor | Mason Chiropractic Health & Wellness | 615-794-9155
1441 New Highway 96 West Suite 3
Franklin, TN 37064
Sign up now for a free consultation!
|Monday||8 -12||2 - 6|
|Tuesday||Closed||2 - 7|
|Wednesday||8 -12||2 - 6|
|Thursday||Closed||1 - 6|
|8 -12||Closed||8 -12||Closed||7 -12||Closed||Closed|
|2 - 6||2 - 7||2 - 6||1 - 6||Closed||Closed||Closed|
I was experiencing a stiff neck and painful low back with limited ranges of motion. My results were much improved range of motion and low back pain was eliminated. After adjustments and a couple of massages, I played my best round of golf of the year - pain free!